|SECTOR:||Power Systems Sector|
|LABORATORY:||Mechatronics & Systems Automation Laboratory|
|EXPERTISE:||Mechatronics, Systems Automation and Standards|
|ADDRESS:||University Campus Kimmeria, Building B, Office 0.16|
|TELEPHONE:||+30 25410 79517, Fax: +30 25410 79518|
- Mechatronics – Systems Automation – Robotics
- Intelligent and autonomous robots (humanoids, animated, underwater, flying, etc.)
- Data Fusion – sensors with applications in robotics and automation
- Computer architectures – microprocessors and their applications
- Standards and Certification
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting
- Standardization–Quality & Total Quality Management
- Safety at Work – Standards
- Automation of Energy Systems I
- Computer Aided Electromechanical Projects Planning
- Project Management
- Legislation and Technical Studies
- Mechatronics, 1998-2000, 2008 – present
- Measurements of Wind Resource, 2008 – present
Spyridon Mouroutsos received the Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the Democritus University of Thrace, Greece (1981) and his PhD in Systems Automation from the same University (1986). In 1986, he joined, as an Assistant Professor, the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the Democritus University of Thrace, Greece, where he currently serves as a Professor in Mechatronics, Systems Automation and Standards. He has been a Referee, a Committee Member or Member of the Editorial Board for numerous International Scientific and Technical Journals and Conferences, and has acted as evaluator for National and EU research grant applications. His research interests include applications on Mechatronics, Systems Automation and Robotics, Intelligent and autonomous robots (humanoids, animated, underwater, flying, etc.), Data Fusion – sensors with applications in robotics and automation, Computer architectures – microprocessors and their applications and also Standards and Certification.
- Korakaki, D., Mouroutsos, S., Tripsianis, G., Nikolettos, N., Asimakopoulos, B., “Temperature decline in embryological culture dishes outside incubator”, (2020) International Journal of Fertility and Sterility, 14 (1), pp. 63-67.
- Karnavas, Y.L., Paschaloglou, T.P., Mouroutsos, S.G., Chasiotis, I.D., Drakaki, M., Boutalis, Y.S., “Application of salp swarm algorithm for dc motor parameter estimation in an industry 4.0 control systems iot framework”, (2019) Proceedings – International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering, DeSE, October-2019, art. no. 9073071, pp. 778-783.
- Charalampidou, M., Pavlidis, G., Mouroutsos, S.G., “Sensor analysis and selection for open space WSN security applications”, (2019) Majlesi Journal of Electrical Engineering, 13 (1), pp. 95-108.
- Konstantindis, F.K., Gasteratos, A., Mouroutsos, S.G., “Vision-based product tracking method for cyber-physical production systems in industry 4.0”, (2018) IST 2018 – IEEE International Conference on Imaging Systems and Techniques,
- Charalampidou, M., Pavlidis, G., Mouroutsos, S.G., “A novel modular wireless sensor networks approach for security applications”, (2017) International Journal of Security and Networks, 12 (1), pp. 40-50.
- Stathakis, E., Brachos, K., Abatzianis, C., Bandekas, D.V., Mouroutsos, S.G., “A smart approach to measuring the performance-efficiency, effectiveness and productivity – of the general university hospital of alexandroupolis-G.U.H.A. Using special indicators”, (2017) Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review, 10 (2), pp. 141-149.
- Mitka, E., Mouroutsos, S.G., “Applying the STAMP system safety engineering methodology to the design of a domestic robot”, (2015) International Journal of Applied Systemic Studies, 6 (1), pp. 84-102.
GOOGLE SCHOLAR LINKhttps://scholar.google.com/citations?user=UtHKSC8AAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao